Bonocchio Vision Care Center, located at Frederikstraat 13, 2514 LA in The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
If you would like to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below.
By phone: +31 (0) 70 3636 092 Tuesday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm Email: email@example.com
2. Use of personal data When using our services and products, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. We do not always process all the data below. That depends on which services and products you choose to use. We can process the following personal data from you:
3. Purposes We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (also depending on which services or functionalities you use):
4. Provision to third parties We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of or services regarding the products ordered or services requested by you. For example, we use a third party to have your ordered items delivered by the postman. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted. For example, it is possible to dat the police request data from us in the context of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
5. Secure and store We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep longer, because the law obliges us to do so.
6. Websites of third parties This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about the way in which they handle your data.
7. Minors If you are 16 years old or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
8. Changes to this privacy statement We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
9. View and change your data To view and change your data, please contact the administration of Bonocchio with the following data:
In order to prevent abuse, we ask you to identify yourself adequately by sending a copy of valid proof of identity with a written request for access. Do not forget to shield your citizen service number and passport photo on the copy. For example, you can use the “CopyID” app for this.
10. Dutch Data Protection Authority Of course we are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Should you nevertheless not come to an agreement with us, you also have the right under privacy legislation to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority .
11. Entry into force This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on May 24, 2018